Need Login Info

Discussion in 'Support' started by Bob Hartig, May 23, 2017.

1. Bob Hartig

Bob Hartig New Member

It has been a long time since I've been in a position to do much chasing, but I see myself finally getting a bit more active again. Unfortunately, I've lost track of my log-in information for SN. All I've got any record of is my spotter ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Last time I placed a report was in 2012. But my icon still shows up on SN, so I guess I'm still registered. Can you help me relocate my username and password so I can log in? Or would I be better off just reregistering?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  2. John Wetter

John Wetter President, SpotterNetwork Spotter Network Board

Hi Bob,
    Your ID is registered to a stormhorn.com domain. You can do a password reset if you still control this address.

Thanks,
    John

3. Bob Hartig

Bob Hartig New Member

I'll give that a try using just stormhorn.com, as I still own that domain name. But I transferred my stormhorn.com account to a different web host a couple years ago, and it's now a subdomain. The email address I use now with stormhorn.com may not be the one I used to register with SN. I don't know--it has just been so long, and my old laptop that had my SN information on it is defunct. I've tried every combination of possible username and password I can think of, but none of them work.

UPDATE: I've tried doing a password reset, but SN doesn't recognize any user name I can think of. I suspect it will be best if you delete my account and let me reregister.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. John Wetter

Bob,
    Please send me a private message and we can talk accounts.

5. Dan Rote

Dan Rote New Member

Can not a access my SN login new phone cannot remember the log in it has been so long...... Help BH1000. Dan Rote

6. John Wetter

Hi Dan, you will need to utilize the lost password feature on our website to access your account.